photo fashiontransparenticon1_zps572f0f18.png  photo beautytransparenticon1_zps3164b23d.png  photo Lifetransparenticon1_zps9ddda716.png

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The other day I was scrolling down my tumblr dashboard
     and I came across a picture of watermelon salsa. So
    I looked it up and got inspired to make my own. 
If you  love watermelon this is a must try. I image myself eating this by the pool or beach just relaxing enjoying the sun.  
     

All you need:

1 1/2 cups of Watermelon
2 Roma Tomatoes
1/2 Red Onion
1/2 Yellow Onion
3 Garlic Gloves
Cilantro
2 Limes 
Salt & Pepper


This recipe is really easy to make. Take your watermelon
and chop it as small as possible. Repeat this with the
rest of you ingredients. When everything is chopped 
throw into bowl and mix together. 
Take your limes and squeeze the juice into your salsa.
 Salt and pepper to your liking. For this recipe 
I used garlic salt. Mixed everything together
 and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.


  Hope this is helpful to some.
Please let me know what you think
and feel free to ask me anything :)




No comments:

Post a Comment