photo fashiontransparenticon1_zps572f0f18.png  photo beautytransparenticon1_zps3164b23d.png  photo Lifetransparenticon1_zps9ddda716.png

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


So today I went and spoiled myself with A few of my favorite things.
Every year I go back to Bath and Body Works for their seasonal scents and to try new ones. 
My favorite scent for fall is their salted caramel corn. The first time
I smelled it I knew I had to have it! It fills my whole house with
the warm smell of caramel.
The new ones I'm trying are sweet cinnamon pumpkin. I can't turn anything down that has cinnamon and pumpkin in it. Plus, the packaging is
super cute and perfect for October.
I also had a coupon for a free item so I chose the peach & honey almond
body wash. It smells so sweet and light perfect for night time showers.
Of coarse when ever I go to my local mall, I have to check out Lush.
I didn't get much of their seasonal stuff but I did get some soap, The sacred truth face mask, 
and a Lord of Misrule bath bomb.

All the soap I picked out smells so good and all so different. 
Bohemian has a lemon scent to it. Perfect for morning showers to wake you up.
Rock Star kinda smells like bubblegum.
Miranda is hard to explain, its a very sweet fruity smell but also very mild.
Lust is by far my favorite. It smells like jasmine and very flirtatious.(Lust has been discontinued)

 Did You Know:
 As you age, your dermis is thinning, losing its elasticity and ability to retain moisture, which can make the skin appear dull or sallow.
  
The Sacred Truth contains a powerful combination of rich, softening ingredients
to deeply moisturize and to restore essential vitamins and brighten skin.



Lord of Misrule brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. As it slowly froths in the water, hypnotic swirling silver luster is released and the deep green exterior soon gives way to a rich, wine-colored center. This 
is always nice to add to your bath specially if you want to relax. Perfect for
chilly October nights by yourself. 

This is seasonal so you have to try it while its here!!!


Hope this is helpful. Please let me know what you think.
Ask me anything!





1 comment: