photo fashiontransparenticon1_zps572f0f18.png  photo beautytransparenticon1_zps3164b23d.png  photo Lifetransparenticon1_zps9ddda716.png

Saturday, July 12, 2014




So lately my favorite thing to eat have been
steak tacos. I just can't get enough and
they're super easy to make.

All you need:
1 Tomato
1 Red Onion
1 Avocado
1 Green Bell Pepper
2 Limes
1 Rib-eye Steak (thinly sliced)
 1 tbls of McCormick fajita seasoning
Cilantro
Flour Tortillas
1 Cup water


To start you want to bring your water to a simmer. 
Once it starts to simmer you want to add
your meat, 1/2 onion, green bell pepper, and fajita
seasoning to the simmering water. 
You want the water to cook all the way 
down.

While you have that cooking you can start
  To make the Pico De Gio. Dice up the other 1/2 onion,
 tomato, and cilantro. Throw in a bowl and top off 
with some lime juice.

Once everything is done you can add anything you like.
I personally LOVE sliced avocado, sour cream, and Pico De Gio.  
This is perfect for summer dinners with
friends and simple to make.



Hope this is helpful to some.
Please let me know what you think
and feel free to ask me anything :)





1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm going to see if I do taco night at my house and try your steak tacos! Your visual btw is beautifully done! High five! Xoxo PiscesTwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete